Monday, December 31, 2007

Reflections

2007 has been an eventful but wonderful year for us. In it we have seen the birth of our third son, a move to a new home, many, many firsts (including a trip to the ER which was not so wonderful) and the beginning of several traditions. Over the next week or so I am attempting to post some of our 2007 highlights that never made it on my blog as a reflection of this year.



Hard to believe how little Rez was just one year ago. Same playful spirit, but a lot less hair.


I treasure this image because it is one of very few photos I have of the boys together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michelle, You have got to be one of the best photographers I have ever seen! I always anticipate your Christmas cards every year to see what you have come up with next. I would love for you to take pics of the kids for us. Let me know when you have some time available (ha! sounds like you have little of that. Here is my e-mail address: zoey2jack@yahoo.com Thanks so much! Tammy